Job Description: Presales Storage Architect
• 1. Assist Sales Manger with customer facing inc. conference calls & presentations
• 2. Architect and Design Storage Solutions with supporting technologies while maintaining
customer's budget and environment restrictions
• 3. Deliver related IT assessments to analyze customer environment
• 4. Work with sales team to identify, gather requirements for solutions and draft
• 5. Design solutions and plan implementations with sales team and customer
• 6. Translate business need into technology specifications
• 7. Stay Current with new technologies and innovations.
• 1. 5 years direct technical presales experience architecting customer solutions
• 2. Deep experience with leading storage vendors - EMC (NAS,SAN - VNX/VMAX/VPLEX)
and IBM, HP, Oracle/Sun, HDS, NetApp, Cisco Brocade & Dell
• 3. Experience architecting and designing solutions around DR and BC.
• 4. Deep knowledge of SAN and NAS architecture and implementation.
• 5. knowledge of Backup and Recovery technologies.
• 6. Good knowledge of Virtualization (VMWare) technologies and related storage
• 7. Ability to travel as needed according to customer project requirements.
Any Interest please contact : email@example.com